Family Mediation Week will take place from 16 – 20 January 2023. Throughout the week the FMC and its member organisations will be promoting family mediation to members of the public and other professionals working with separating families. We will be able to reach many more people if we have your help, and in the process you will also be promoting your own family mediation service, so read on to find out how to make the most of the week in five easy steps!
- Download Your Guide to Getting Involved. There are lots of opportunities for you to take action to promote mediation and your business. Thinking now about which of these you will do in FMW gives you the time to consider which actions work for you and how you will prepare for them.
- Watch the recent FMW seminar which helps you get started with social media and guides you through some of the events planned for FMW.
- Add the FMW logo to your e-mail footer with the dates 16-20 January 2023, and a link to the FMW page on the FMC website.
- Take a look at the timetable, put the events you would like to attend in your diary and alert colleagues or clients to events that may interest them. Links will be published shortly on the FMC website.
- Once you have thought about what you will do to reach out to your local community, tell us! Use the logos or image you can download below make your pledge to promote mediation on social media along with hashtags #mymediatorpledge and #familymediationweek