If you would like to start working towards FMCA, you must first attend an FMC approved training course. The FMSB approves foundation courses on behalf of the FMC.
The following providers currently run approved foundation training courses:
- ADR ODR International
- Ataraxy Mediation Training
- Family Mediators Association (FMA)
- Lesley Allport Dispute Resolution
- Lorraine Bramwell Associates
- National Family Mediation (NFM)
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, some trainers have adjusted the mode of delivery of their courses with the approval of the FMSB. Please contact training providers directly for details of the courses that are currently being offered.
Courses Available for Booking
Future foundation courses approved by the FMC are:
- 15 December, NFM: Free Q&A Webinar : Training as a Family Mediator, Online
- 4 January 2024 (and later dates), NFM: Foundation Family Mediation Training Programme, Online
- 16 January 2024 (and later dates), NFM: Refresher Training for Family Mediators, Online
- Online study, NFM: Working Towards FMCA Status / Portfolio Building, Online